Saturday, April 9, 2011

Two Things for Sure

A sleepy man, parcel, and couch
make for a perfect combination
Our friends are visiting from our home town this weekend. So we decided to take a trip to Tysons Galleria in Virginia. We had a great lunch and took a spin around the mall. Of course the ladies were enthusiastic. The men? While my friend and I went to one last place to check something out, my husband took this photo of an unknown comrade who was taking a break from his wife. My husband was making up for not taking some pictures of the cherry blossom festival parade this morning when he and our friends were taking their walk. I was too exhausted to join them because of the psychological torture that was endured all week long about a government shutdown and slept in. The light in the Capitol building dome was on when we passed by it at 10 PM last night. We were going to walk over and see the action but decided not to. I have to say I was disappointed about having to go to work on
Monday. I was prepared to have the day off. But we know two things for certain. There will probably be another major budget battle, continuing resolution, and potential government shutdown AND another sleepy man at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment