Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hill Rag Wall Art

The month of September brings with it another Hill Rag. I'm hoping one day I'll have a cover page. I think my digital art looks better than some of the ones that are published- but then, what do I know? As usual, the magazine is put out for display in our family room and always enhances the decor. No mention of the grandson in this issue, but always plenty of news about the neighborhood. There are currently no units for sale in our building, and when they are for sale, they are not on the market very long. I always check the turnover in the event we think we will ever need to move. The only reason we are here is that it is very convenient to walk to work. But once that stops, who knows?
Always interesting

About the artist

No comments:

Post a Comment