Friday, October 28, 2011

Beavis and Butthead

The last time we watched Beavis and Butthead we lived in Milwaukee. I loved them! I even had the remote control, took it to work, and it was used in a variety of settings. When we visited DC way back when, we went to see the full length feature film here in the capitol city, and loved that too. I also had the CD's of the "best of Beavis and Butthead," and currently have the Application for my IPad. I always hoped they would return. Now, it is many years later. I live in Washingon, DC and have two grandsons... one is sandy haired, and one is dark haired. Our son told our grandson that he really needs to watch Beavis and Butthead to understand Grandma. I'm really looking forward to the first new episode tonight! And it hardly matters where you live.
Who would have thought I would have 2 grandsons that have the same coloring?
(photo from the internet)

Right at home (photo from the internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment