Friday, October 7, 2011

Police

It's not exactly what I want to see when I come home- a police car in the circle drive. I had an inkling something was up when an email came through saying that a couple bikes had been stolen from under the stairwell on the first floor. But, this is not the first time it has happened. But I am not surprised when I see that no one looks behind them when they come in the front door (it is not uncommon to see people just slipping in right behind the person that does belong here.) Additionally, everyone hands out the pass code without any thought that it could be used against them. And finally, if you want to have a bike, it is supposed to be stored in your unit- not in the stairwell.  That is the reason we bought a first floor unit, with a patio, so if we needed the additional space for other stuff, we would have it. I will not be surprised to hear that it is the building's fault, and there are not enough security measures in place. Rarely do people take responsibility for their actions around here. And this is just another example of that.
Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment