Monday, October 24, 2011

Time Out

I love dogs. But not all dogs- just the big furry ones. I had a borzoi who lived to be 13 years old, and she was the sweetest animal around. Before her, we had a Golden Retriever, who was sweet, but had a lot of health problems. I wish I had taken the picture sooner, as 4 really big dogs (and their noon hour walker) came towards me as I was heading back to work this afternoon after lunch. They were so well mannered- the Golden, the German Shepherd, and the twin (what looked like) Bernese Mountain Dogs (but weren't) as they passed by. But the cutest thing to see is the Husky that lives across the street. He must be about 20 years old, and his owners let him lead the way to go one step every five minutes. You know the animal lovers when you see them- and this town is full of them.
The Golden, the Shepherd, and the twins heading south

No comments:

Post a Comment