Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank You!

My friend reminded me the other day that my blog just celebrated the first year anniversary. I have been persistently and consistently entering some bit of information, observation, or art every day since it started. If I knew I was going to be away, I made sure to keep up with it using my IPhone. Its been a great learning experience. And since I started it, I have been really paying a lot of attention to my digital art. I created Picasa Web Albums, the LIT's Digital Art and Such Facebook page, connected the entries to Twitter, and published my first children's digital book through StoryChimes- with another one in the queue about a tiny fish, and three more cooking. You could say it's like my first annual report - or accomplishments in FY 11 - something we always need to do in any work place or for a performance evaluation. But this review is certainly more fun because it is all about doing the things I always loved to do - take pictures, draw, and write. Today I noticed that the number of page views surpassed the 5,000 mark! I never thought it would ever get that high so quickly. So I want to take a minute to thank you all for trying it out and hope you will continue to follow it for whatever reason. Thanks!

It all started a year ago

Thanks for looking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment