Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Free Coffee- But Not Today

One of the "perks" of buying coffee in the cafeteria is that after 10, you get one free. And I'm not much of a coffee drinker anyway- it's just something to do. So every morning, I'll get the little card stamped and it has resulted in a few free cups to date. And with the price of coffee being what it is (at least according to my husband), I suppose that is a good thing. So today, when I got in line to use my card, the cashier said I couldn't use it because I did not inform her I had it, and she had already "rung me up." She appeared to be getting more and more aggravated because she thought I might insist to use it. But, it really didn't matter to me either way, and told her that I'll just use it tomorrow. As soon as I said that, she changed in to a different person.... "how are you?" etc. It's really not worth getting all hot and bothered about such small things- but to her, it must have been a big deal.
Not a bad deal

No comments:

Post a Comment