Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hula Girl

There are a lot of different food trucks in the neighborhood that I typically run in to on my way home for lunch. There are kabobs, and lobster, and cheese trucks. But this one I have never seen before - Hula Girl. It seemed to have quite a following -probably because the neighborhood has resumed its post holiday activity. There are a lot more people, cars, buses, and everything else bustling about. I looked up the menu on the Internet. Teriyaki steak and sticky rice seem to be the featured items, along with a pineapple drink. Not my cup of tea, but does give an alternate option to those that must depend on the local environment for lunch. I'm so glad I don't have to think about it. That's one of the perks in living just two blocks away. And that never was the case before moving here.
You never know what will show up

Seems to have some takers

Glad I don't have to think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment