Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Yorker 2012 Eustace Tilley Contest Winner!

I am so thrilled to announce that I am a winner in the New Yorker 2012 Eustace Tilley Contest! The 12 winning images were presented in a slide show on the New Yorker website this morning at http://www.newyorker.com/ . The images look even better in the downloadable version of the New Yorker Anniversary Edition on the IPad. Even though I am not the grand prize winner, it is so exciting to have been selected as a "winner!" I was also interviewed by phone last week by Mina Kaneko. Here is a link to the slide show: http://www.newyorker.com/online/2012/02/13/120213_slideshow_eustacetilley#
I want to thank my husband for bringing the contest to my attention. He's been reading the New Yorker for about 25 years and is now stealing my IPad to read it in digital format. I've always enjoyed the cover art and am so happy to be a part of this experience! Thank you Tatiana for being my inspiration. She was the best borzoi on earth.

Thanks Tatiana for the inspiration

On the website- right in the middle

Am I excited? You better believe it!

Looks wonderful on the IPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment