Friday, March 16, 2012

My New IPad

It was a good day to have off. The IPad 3 was going to be delivered some time today. I got the original IPad two years ago, skipped the IPad 2, and decided it was time to move on. I use the IPad to create digital art and hope to start a business selling the images- already made, made to order, special occasion greetings, etc. My husband can now use my "old" one and read The New Yorker to his heart's content anytime he wants. The cover arrived yesterday, and I've been tracking the long journey for 2 weeks from China. It was a very time consuming process to set the first one up, on line through the ITunes store. I think by the time that I am done writing this blog, the new one will be completely updated and ready to use thanks to the ICloud technology. So all the stuff from the old one is also on the new one without even thinking about it. Now I need to become familiar with all the new functionality that was available since the IPad 2 came out. I've always loved gadgets, but this one takes the cake. Wonder when the IPhone 5 arrives? 

Our friend the UPS guy- if we are not home,
he takes it to our son's house. But not this time!

All the way from China to Alaska to DC

Eager to see how it works

Already getting updated using ICloud- no clunky ITunes connection
Delivered!
The hand off to my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment