Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Tiny Fish Tale- StoryChimes

My second children's book "A Tiny Fish Tale" was just published through StoryChimes! Just search for it in the Apple Apps Store. If you like it, give it a great rating and tell a friend. My illustrations were not used, but the storyboard is certainly the same. The IPad has changed my life! I always liked to sketch, and the IPad reignited my interest in art. I was a winner in The New Yorker Eustace Tilley cover contest last month with a digital submission using my borzoi as the subject. I just submitted 2 images for the Library of Congress Art Show, and am hoping to get another digital image on the cover of the Capitol Hill Community paper The Hill Rag. I'm hoping a few more stories make the grade, and eventually would love to have a website to showcase the art. Can I have a few more days off??


1 comment: