Monday, May 14, 2012

LIT Digital Art and Such

After about two years of searching for someone who could help me put together a website for my digital art, it has finally come to fruition with the help of a really nice guy in the Congressional Research Service of the Library of Congress. And it all started in March of this year. But the organization of the contents could not have happened without the chain of events that started when I got my IPad. Getting the IPad reignited my interest in art, which led to publishing 2 children's books through StoryChimes, which led to being a winner in the 2012 New Yorker Eustace Tilley Contest, which led to an article about all of this in the Library of Congress Gazette, which led to two pieces of art hanging in the Library of Congress from now until November. One of the items has been forwarded to the Publisher of the Hill Rag which might be used as a cover (?) after the thousands of others. But in the end, the website includes all of these things, and now I can spend time doing the activities I always enjoyed. Please take a look and let me know what you think!

http://loistavaf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment