Saturday, June 9, 2012

App Annie and The Four Promises StoryChimes

I have not looked at App Annie lately. When my StoryChimes books were published in December and March, I would check the website out once in a while to see if either one was ranked in the App store. So I checked it out yesterday and was surprised to see that The Four Promises was ranked number 46 in Kuwait. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I really like the idea that someone across the globe can access a little book that I wrote on their IPhone, IPad, or Android device. I've got a few more stories in the queue, and hoping that they will eventually get published too. I always liked to write and draw, but I knew I wouldn't be able to make a living out of either. It sure is a great hobby though, and electronic devices and approaches to storytelling are changing. I'm just glad I'm in it now, and enjoying the whole process. Would it have happened in Wisconsin if I was still living there? I'm not so sure because the stories are about my grandsons and a fish.... and none of these events happened there.
It was at 46 yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment