Tuesday, August 14, 2012

DC Blogs & 10,000 Hits

Thank you DC Blogs for listing my blog on the DC Blogs live feed website. Did I mention the word blog? I noticed a couple months back that someone suggested my mini cooper entry be noted on the site. My hit count skyrocketed because it was listed. A second entry about visiting the Midwest also made it to the news on the site. So I checked out the website myself and requested LIT's Living on Capitol Hill-Hell be added. And it all came at a great time. My blog count just hit 10,000- a milestone in and of itself. I really enjoy making observations, taking photos, and sketching. Who would have thought those high school newspaper editing days might turn in to something? Now I'm doing what I really enjoy, but still have a real job on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment