Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jet Blue

We have never taken a flight on Jet Blue. I would definitely recommend it based on our one way trip to Tampa. It's the best time of the year to travel, the best day, and no kids! In fact, the plane was half full. It was also on time, the pilot introduced himself to the passengers in person like a stand up comedian, the first bag checked was free, there is no first class, the crew looked as though they were enjoying their work, there is free tv and radio entertainment, and the drinks were served like in a restaurant. The order was taken and brought back six passengers at a time on a tray rather than blocking up the aisle with a big cart. Oh, and by the way, the leg room was adequate even for me. I can't remember the last time I felt that way about any air travel especially since we are always in economy. I hate traveling... It has something to do with being comfortable. Let's hope I feel the same way about the service after our return trip. At least I'm not dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment