Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Zazzle LITDigitalArt

I started drawing again when the iPad was introduced a couple years ago. Last year I created a personal website, loistavaf.com, to showcase my art. Since it is all hand painted and digitally created, there are several additional ways to share and market these images. Traditionally, I took out an ad in the Hill Rag for six months and printed images to display at the Library, the Clara Barton National Historic Site, and the Wagtime Too Shop on M Street. Non traditionally, My Etsy site, LIT Digital Paintings, can be used to commission original works of art. Fine Art America is great to purchase original paintings and photographs in a variety of sizes and materials. And Zazzle is really cool because all the images can be printed on a variety of non art products, like an iPad cover or coffee mug. Please see www.zazzle.com/litdigitalart. It is really time consuming to set up, maintain, and update these sites and physical places, but really allows for a great opportunity to showcase work. Please check out my Facebook page, Lois Ivancin Tavaf LITs Digital Paintings, and click the "like" button. I'd be forever grateful! It's tough loving the arts, but also so rewarding. I'm just glad I have a real job too!

No comments:

Post a Comment