Friday, March 22, 2013

A Tiny Fish Tale Anniversary - App Annie Stats

It's been a year since my StoryChimes Children's Book application, A Tiny Fish Tale, was published in ITunes. It followed my first book called The Four Promises that was published three months before. It was so exciting to see some thing I wrote actually be listed in ITunes! And as with all on line items these days, there are ways to track how they are doing. There are analytics tools available for just about everything. I can track information on my blog, Etsy Shop, Fine Art America website, Zillow Shop, and even Pinterest has something if I could just figure out how to validate the web page. For this book application, App Annie shows a variety of things including a daily update on the countries it is featured in ITunes. There are literally thousands of applications out there, so just to be noticed or featured is a treat. One day it was featured in 568 places, all over the globe. The exposure is phenomenal. I'm just glad I like fooling around with all of this, but it can sometimes get overwhelming trying to keep it all straight. It's hard to believe a year has passed since it was published, but fun to watch where it shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment