Monday, March 4, 2013

Hill Rag Wall Art

As usual every month, I picked up the Hill Rag from the corner box on my way home from work. I always look forward to seeing what will be on the cover. It also serves as a changing wall art display in our TV room. I've been forwarding samples of my art to the Hill Rag Editor in the hopes that they might find it in their heart to actually use one of my pieces. So far, no luck. And I don't know anybody who could help! So, I continue to find venues to display my work around town, including the Wagtime Too Shop on M Street and in the Library. This weekend, through my on line Etsy shop, I got a request to do a mother and baby portrait and hope to finish it up this evening. I've also put art on Fine Art America and Zazzle. It seems the non traditional venues work best for me, so I'll continue with that approach. But I'd still love to grace the Hill Rag cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment