Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keebler, Lance, and Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers

Even in Milwaukee I had a thing for cheese and peanut butter crackers. Every once in a while in the afternoon at work the hunger pangs strike, and the crackers are just the right amount and taste. My supply here was getting low so I asked my husband to look for some the next time he was in the grocery store. I'm never sure what he'll bring home, and it hardly matters. I do like Keebler, just because it is more familiar. The last time he brought home Ritz and today he brought home Lance. I'm just happy he remembers to do it and my snack drawer now has a replenished stash just in case there is an emergency. The cravings seem to come and go. I can go months without even thinking about it. But then I start thinking about them hiding in there and it becomes too easy. It's a good thing I'm not in to chocolate. I've still got some mint cups in the drawer from last year. But when you're desperate, anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment