Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thanks DCBlogs & Patrick For Noting Cherry Blossom Time Lapse

I have been very fortunate to have a few of my blog entries noted by DC Blogs. I'm never quite sure what might catch their fancy. On Saturday, we passed by the Tidal Basin where the hoards of visitors walked to see the cherry blossoms just 1-2 weeks ago. Now, everything is eerily quiet and green. That inspired me to go back and find all the images I captured over the last two months that were taken in about the same place along Independence Avenue. Because the Saturday entries may get overlooked, I forwarded the item to DC Blogs for consideration because they encourage folks to share suggested content. My husband really liked this one too. I was happy to see that it was noted today, and I really appreciate it! Thanks Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment