Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Merrifield Garden Center Near Manassas

If it wasn't for the fact that my IPhone died yesterday there would be more exciting photos about our escapade to Merrifield Garden Center. Our friend needed some stone filler for her patio so we tagged along for the ride. The place reminded me of a much larger version of Milaeger's in Racine, Wisconsin where we frequented for most of our garden needs. This place had a charming cafe tucked in the back. The soup and sandwiches were unexpectedly delicious. We all three ended up with garden hats, or in my instance, a walking hat to keep the intense DC summer heat off my face. My friend ended up with 10 bags of fifty pounds each of gravel. The extra 500 pounds tested the brakes on the ride home. We unfortunately ended up at the Apple store getting my phone exchanged. The screen display just decided to stop working. Thank goodness for iCloud, but the rest of my evening was otherwise taken up with resetting the darn thing. And any photos taken since the last back up were lost. 





No comments:

Post a Comment