Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn & Caffeine Free Diet Coke

Since damaging my jaw joints (TMJ) crunching down hard on a piece of unpopped popcorn that resulted in bilateral silastic implant surgery over thirty years ago, you would think I would never go near popcorn again! Well I didn't go near it for a long time. But when the headaches passed and the jaw pain eliminated for the most part, it is a treat that can't be overlooked. Only it is eaten with a great deal of care just in case an unpopped kernel is lurking about. What makes this treat remind me all the more of my childhood is the tiny little 7 oz or so can of caffeine free diet coke. For most people that amount is one gulp. It's just the perfect amount for a night time snack - once in awhile. And once in awhile makes it so much more satisfying - whether it be here or Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment