Monday, June 3, 2013

Thanks DC Blogs

I never know what story or observation might grab the attention of DC Blogs, but I'm always happy when a blog entry gets noticed. And so was the case over the weekend and today. I noticed an uptick in volume on Saturday after I posted an unusual pool party in the park. The source was from Twitter, and I immediately thanked DC Blogs for the mention. This morning I was also pleased to find this same entry noted on the DC Blogs website. It's a great way to start the week! And I love being called "our reporter" too. Who could have ever imagined that high school journalism and editing is finally paying off in such an unconventional way, if you measure it by 1970's standards. That would make for an interesting headline. I still remember the code we used to determine if the headline would fit the space. Then off to the printers to meet the publishing deadlines.

2 comments: