Friday, June 7, 2013

This and That

None of these images warrant a single blog entry, although one could argue. But they represent the city in diverse ways. People oftentimes will wave and smile at me after I snap their picture. The couple walking in front of the White House did. My husband hates the gold statues on Memorial Bridge leading to the Lincoln Memorial. The leaves by the House Office Building were catching the right amount of sunshine when we passed by them. The fountain in front of the capitol and the jet contrail in the sky was just appealing. The matching green jaguars behind our house seemed unusual - there's always one, but never two - and the same color. The lone biker along the GW Parkway is a very typical scene, with such a great backdrop. The American flag pants? Not sure about those. You never know what you might run in to, I'm just glad I have an easy way to capture the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment