Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hill Rag Contributions

I was the sports and feature page editor of our high school newspaper. Our paper won several awards and we accepted them at Columbia University in New York. Journalism was a possible but impractical major for me at the time. So I studied nursing and made the best of it. So it comes full circle that I attempt to contribute small vignettes of observations, art, and photographs for The Hill Rag - Capitol Hill's community paper that we read every month, and use the front cover as art work in our TV room.  The first story was posted on line yesterday, and I felt like I once did when our paper was published. I'm hoping to contribute as often as possible. There is always something to talk about in this neighborhood. Please take a look and feel free to comment. And thanks Hill Rag for supporting this endeavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment