Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hill Rag Wall Art

Last month we sat on a bench in front of the Capitol while my husband read the Hill Rag and I enjoyed the beautiful weather and sunset on a Saturday evening. I picked up this month's Hill Rag on my way home for lunch. We use each issue as wall art in our TV room and of course, read about the goings on in the neighborhood. Our grandson was mentioned for a chess tournament he participated in. The real estate is selling like hotcakes around us. This was an edition filled with dog and cat stories and pictures. I wish I had known - I might have placed an ad in the publication for my dog and cat portraits. I have a gallery wall of sorts at Wagtime Too on M Street SE. Maybe next year? In the meantime we will enjoy the cover art. I'd love to get something on it myself one of these days along with the millions of others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment