Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Glorious Month of July

Obviously the month of July had special meaning for me. It was my parents 64th wedding anniversary on July 4th, my grandson's tenth birthday, and the most time I have had off work since surgery eighteen years ago. It was documented on four calendars - at home and at work - and no matter which one or what format I looked at, I did not work a full week for five weeks, including the end of June. After looking at these calendars today and looking ahead to August, it became clear to me why I'm having such a hard time adjusting to this extra long week. Going to England for ten days really messed up my routine clock, but putting in a full week after so many not so full weeks explains it all. I don't think I would find it hard to adjust to this kind of thing all the time. Can I have a schedule like that every month?




No comments:

Post a Comment