Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Trip to Washington DC - from LA to DC and back - All by Myself!

After three years of thinking about it, my third children's book was finally published and is on Amazon in both print and ebook Kindle formats. It's about one grandson in LA visiting the other grandson in DC - a true story of course. I couldn't have a better backstory to create the hand painted digital illustrations. It accompanies my second book "A Tiny Fish Tale" which was first published by StoryChimes as an app on ITunes.  I'm hoping to complete the print version of "The Four Promises" as well. It takes time to create all the art, but it is a fun exercise. I never thought I would be dabbling in this sort of thing until the iPad came around. It's made such a big difference in my life and it's a great way to spend time. Living in Washington also had something to do with all three stories, so that's a good reason to have moved here! I've got a couple more ideas in the cooker - just wish I had more time to spend on them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment