Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Capitol Hill Dental Group

I had been putting it off for a few months, but finally made an appointment to see the dentist for an overdue six month cleaning and X-rays. Right before Thanksgiving I bit down on a mint and felt something. After a few days it got better, but I'm still cautious about that site. So I was hoping the visit today would be non eventful thinking a root canal or crown might be in my future. It so happens all went well, so another routine visit is over. The dental office is very convenient for us as it is hardly a block away. We've been going here since we moved to DC. It definitely surpasses my dentist and his office in Milwaukee in more ways than can be described. The dentists and staff are really great...and I know because I've had a lot of dental work and TMJ surgery. It can be a dreadful experience, but this office is up to date on everything. I've had a crown placed in one sitting here. It also comes with a price. I'm glad we have insurance but wonder what others do if they don't. My parents always took us to the dentist and it has paid off, in a manner of speaking.  



No comments:

Post a Comment