Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Decorations Finally up!

Since November I've digitally hand painted about 35 portraits in time for Christmas. My little Etsy Shop was humming! I may need new glasses because of the eye strain! Now I know what the accountants must feel like with tax season. The portrait painting didn't leave much time to do any decorating.  Since we have a very small space and aren't expecting visitors this year I am very thankful that our friend gave us some beautiful greenery a couple weeks ago. So the fish lost his place on the little glass table in the corner by the window and the makeshift Christmas "tree" was adorned - just in time for Christmas Eve. I'm glad we did it because it just wouldn't be the same without it! Who knows? Someone might just stop by and we wanted to look festive. It doesn't compare the decorations we put up in Milwaukee, but it's just as nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment