Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Comcast Credit?

It seems like a long time ago, but back in October we were having Comcast cable and Internet issues. We had intermittent cable over a week or so, and then lost several HD channels we routinely watched. I also spent a long time on a service phone call with them that resulted in nothing, which I knew was going to happen based on what she was suggesting I do. We finally ended up with a service call. The guy even came before the appointed time, was not able to fix it, but called in additional help and promised it would be taken care of - and it was. Both of these incidents of the failed service call and the successful restoration of our HD channels were blog entries. Our only disappointment was that we were not reimbursed for the days, time, and inconvenience of the service we didn't have but paid for. Yesterday we got the bill and there was a credit on it. I checked the detail and can only assume that the credit had something to do with the complaint. I usually don't make an issue about these types of things, but am happy I did. Someone responded from Comcast when they read about the not so great service and left a name and number to contact, and someone must have responded about paying for service we did not have. We also received a few phone calls from their management team. I heard somewhere that blogging about these sorts if things can result in some positive action. I can say it happened twice. 


1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know it all got sorted out. We are here to help if you need us!

    Regards,

    ComcastMark
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete