Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fine Art America Photograph Sold

Since I've been sketching with my IPad I have used three websites to promote my work. Etsy is primarily used to create custom orders - primarily dog portraits, but I also do people and places. It's been a very busy last two months turning portraits around in time for Christmas. One of my Iran paintings listed there sold to someone in Australia last week as an instant digital download. A second site is Zazzle, where I have created unconventional items using my art for mugs, T shirts, digital device covers, coasters, etc. I've had an occasional bite for posters, T-shirts, and even a plate. The third site is Fine Art America. I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification that someone from Tennessee bought one of my Iran photographs as a print. I also like to use this site to test mats, frames, canvases, metals, and phone covers on my images. I have to thank Steve Jobs for the IPad because it reignited my interest in art. And in this digital age it is a wonderful virtual hobby and the outreach is phenomenal! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment