Thursday, December 12, 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida

I grew up in St. Petersburg, Florida. It's very different than Washington, D.C. and Milwaukee. We moved here when I was in first grade from Massachusetts. Right now I like the weather here the most given the miserable cold and ice so far this month. But it always seemed funny at Christmas time to see Santa and his reindeer on green grass. Today I celebrated a milestone birthday and the warmer climate feels better and better. Every time we visit we think about maybe moving around here. In fact there is a really great condo being built in the location, at the right size and price we are interested in. But when we checked in to it, they are all sold. Maybe it's just not the right time or maybe it never will be. But there is something about this place that I like. But as long as I'm working, we'll have to enjoy the visits. 









No comments:

Post a Comment