Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanks DC Blogs - A World View

Every once in a while my blog post gets noted by DC Blogs. I can always tell because the statistics for the day increase significantly. I really appreciate that someone notices! It got me thinking that I started LIT's Living on Capitol Hill(Hell)!? almost three years ago and I haven't missed a day. And LIT has become my signature logo for my Etsy, Facebook, Zazzle, Fine Art America, and personal websites. It takes a lot of time, observations and perseverance. What I find really interesting is the sheer breadth this thing takes. The map tells the story. Every one of those dots represents someone who took the time to notice and/or read an entry. Now it's past 36,000 views and counting. As long as I enjoy doing it I'll keep at it. I've always loved gadgets and writing and painting and taking pictures. And these modes of communication make it so much easier to do all of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment