Friday, December 27, 2013

The Supreme Court Challenge

I've done a lot of dog and cat hand painted digital portraits using my IPad, and a few people portraits in between. It was a really busy last two months getting custom requests completed for Christmas, and my eyes are strained! I've also done a few buildings - the Library of Congress, the gardens from Copenhagen, a home in Buckinghamshire, and Capitol Hill row houses. One request I recently received is of a particularly interesting nature - the Supreme Court. The intended recipient is a judge who received an award there. I have a few photos of the Supreme Court, and like one from the spring time with all the cherry blossoms. Today was a perfect day for taking photos because the sky is so blue against the white buildings this time of year. This will be a real challenge! I only hope I can do it justice!





No comments:

Post a Comment