Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thanks DC Blogs

When I check the number of visits to my blog LIT's Living on Capitol Hill-Hell, it's always more entertaining whenever there is a spike. And such was the case today when my blog entry about Capitol Hill feeling like Milwaukee from yesterday was noted by DC Blogs. I've been entering a daily story with photos for three years now. The idea is to compare living in the Midwest to living in the Nation's Capitol. It takes a lot of persistence and dedication which can be both good and bad characteristics. It is also nice to be noticed for something someone may find somewhat entertaining. I always liked to write, take pictures, and draw. Luckily for me I have the electronic equipment that makes it even easier. Thanks again DCBlogs. I really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment