Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wagtime Gallery Wall

The busy holiday season ended in December. I had about sixty custom dog and cat portrait requests. I finally had an opportunity to get all the supplies I needed to print, mat on foam board, and apply Velcro for hanging them all on the "gallery wall" at the Wagtime Shop on Capitol Hill. The additional twelve portraits make the total close to seventy! Every one is distinctly different from the other, as are the customers who find my website, Etsy Shop, or hear about digital art from somewhere. The nice thing about the transactions is they are all virtual and there is no shipping expense. But I need to print the images for the real display. And I really appreciate Lisa letting me use the space. If you asked me three years ago if I would be doing something like this I would have scratched my head. Now I can't imagine not!



No comments:

Post a Comment