Thursday, February 20, 2014

Benjamin Moore, Valspar, or Duron?

Every wall in our Milwaukee home was painted with Benjamin Moore paint. We had a wonderful designer who helped us select the best color for each space. Some of the colors seemed unusual, but they all seemed to work well. I just don't trust my instincts on this anymore. Since we moved to DC in our tiny place I painted the bedroom and bathroom yellow from the muddy tannish color. I did it myself and vowed to never do it again especially with the high ceilings, we just don't have the right equipment, and I'm several years older. I was looking for something in the warm tones, but it didn't quite turn out the way I hoped. So now it's been awhile since we moved and the walls have been banged up and need some oomph. The sad thing is that I just can't seem to get any advice from anyone around here to advise us on some options. So unfortunately it seems like we will just stay with the ugly color we started with. I really want to change it but don't trust my judgement to pick another color. Maybe we should be more like one if our family members - everything is white. 




No comments:

Post a Comment