Friday, February 14, 2014

Restoration Hardware at Tyson's Corner Center

We used to love going to Restoration Hardware in Alexandria. But it closed quite awhile ago, and that leaves only one in Georgetown and the other in Tyson's. Georgetown is always a royal pain to get to and find parking, so we decided to try the one at Tyson's Corner Center thinking it might be less busy on a Friday rather than Saturday. Boy were we wrong! Schools must be closed today after the snow storm yesterday because everybody was out. Finding parking was a nightmare, and it was worse because of all the construction going on in the area - the new metro line, condos, and office buildings. It's the only place I know where directions to the freeway are next to the parking lot and it feels like a freeway surrounding this place. All we wanted was to look at shower curtains and bathroom accessories. This place reminds me why I will do anything I can to order things on line rather than try to find them in a shopping mall. But sometimes my husband needs to "see" the item. To me, it's just not worth the trouble. By the time we got to the place, we totally lost interest. 








No comments:

Post a Comment