Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thanks DC Blogs

Every once in a while I notice an uptick in visits to my blog. Sometimes it is hard to tell the reason for it - perhaps it's just an interesting topic that hits a nerve. UPS, the Virginian, parking, and Mary Surratt are high volume visited entries. But today I noticed it and the first thing I did was check what was posted by DC Blogs. And sure enough, that was the case today about a blog post i made yesterday regarding for sale signs popping up in the neighborhood. I suppose you could call checking and understanding these stats "web analytics." I had to attend a workshop about this subject matter last week for work. It seems I really have more use for it and interest in it when I check the activity on this blog and my Etsy shop. The information does come in handy to tweak things here and there. I just know DC Blogs always helps the volume.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment