Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Ride to Work

I usually walk to work every day. After all, it's only two blocks away. But there are a few days in the year that I get a ride back after coming home for lunch. My husband goes to the grocery store and drops me off on the way. Today also coincides with very wintry cold and extremely windy conditions. I've just about had it with winter, boots, and heavy coats. In spite of the blue skies and sunshine, it is very unpleasant to be outside even for short distances. The only disadvantage is that I don't get in as much exercise, but I still need to walk home and also get in an afternoon break. The Madison Building is one if the largest Federal buildings and makes for a good walking environment. I also noticed new gold shiny signage for the building across from Capitol South Metro and the Cannon Office Building. By the looks of these photos it hardly looks like a busy Thursday afternoon. Maybe everyone else is staying inside too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment