Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lance Crackers, An Apple or Peach keeps the Doctor Away?

I get hunger pangs around 10 AM when I am at work. I probably get them every day, but notice them more when I am sitting in front of a computer screen creating and deciphering spreadsheets. As has been the case since I can remember - regardless of where I worked - I keep a supply of cheese and peanut butter crackers in a drawer. Since the supply was running low, I asked my husband to pick some up the next time he was at the grocery store. There was a big sale going on and you could say I hit the jackpot. I carried back to work a very heavy bag filled with four boxes of treats for about the price of one. With 8 cracker packages in each box, that makes 35 packs including the 3 leftover in the drawer. Since I don't eat them every day and I'm now working three days a week, this batch will last well in to December! Aside from the crackers is a daily dose of a cut apple or peach or nectarine. That's one way to maintain a healthy diet when I'm in the mood for a little snack - or is it? What's your favorite break food?




No comments:

Post a Comment