Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thanks DC Blogs

Every once in a while, the stats skyrocket on my blog. The one reason it usually happens is when DC Blogs noted it, which is exactly what happened yesterday. Although the post was last  week it was picked up and then it was well received. A little publicity never hurts! I've been writing a daily blog for over three years- even when we travel. Usually there is something to write about and my husband is very supportive because he has to bear the brunt of allowing me to capture the photos I need to take to support the story. Pictures have a way of expressing what I am trying to say. I can't tell you how many times we have made u turns around the Washington Memorial to get pictures of the weddings along Independence Avenue at the WWI Memorial and Tidal Basin. This time it was for pond pictures in front of a house near Barrack's Row. So, thank you DC Blogs once again and thank you dear husband for putting up with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment