Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Necessary Evil

Remind me not to schedule any health care appointment in August. It was much busier than usual at the dentist office this afternoon. But that is the only complaint I can muster. Since we moved here, we have been going to Capitol Hill Dental Group. It is located about a block from where we live, tucked behind a couple buildings near Bullfeathers. Compared to my dentist in Milwaukee, this office is wonderful. I have had a lot of experience with dentists, fillings, crowns, and TMJ surgery and I try to avoid them at all costs. The hygienist does such a great job knowing that my jaw gets really tired and needs frequent breaks during routine cleaning and X-rays. I've had crowns done during the same sitting. All the equipment is up to date and state of the art. The best news today was that nothing needed to be done, but that the office was on call in case one of the many old silver fillings breaks. I think this is the longest amount of time that I have gone without some major dental work. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that I haven't spoken too soon. Stay away from the popcorn! That's what started a lot of this trouble to begin with!





No comments:

Post a Comment