Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Flu Shot at Work

On my Saturday blog, I described the process at Giant Food Store to get a flu shot for my husband. It feels funny to be in a grocery store to get medical care. Because I am still working I have the benefit of getting a flu shot at the Library. It is so much easier and the surroundings are definitely more majestic. Right there in the Madison Hall in the Madison Building, three tables are set with privacy screens to process the eager participants. Today was the first day of the clinic and I was pleased to see there wasn't a long line or a long wait. Of course I always fill in the paperwork before I get there which always helps. Having been in health care for thirty years in Milwaukee necessitated getting the injection whether I liked it or not. Now, it's just a good idea. Standing next to James Madison is an added bonus. (Photo of Madison Hall is from the Library of Congress website.)


No comments:

Post a Comment