Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dreux France

We were here about fourteen years ago for the first time. We came again this week to visit with friends in England and France. Today we walked about the city of Dreux. It is really picturesque, the weather is lovely, and it is quite different from Capitol Hill and Milwaukee. There was a medieval festival in the city center today, and we had coffee and lunch in the town square. When I think about where I might like to retire I think about serene and quiet places like this while my husband prefers the city scene. I'm not sure how it will ever get resolved. For now we won't be making any decisions about anything because we don't have to. So I will take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy the time away from work and the city. 







No comments:

Post a Comment