Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thanks DC Blogs

I've been writing a daily blog entry for over three years. That includes the days when I am away on vacation - something that just occurred this month when we were visiting friends in England and France, and in August when both my parents were in the hospital in Florida at the same time. Most of the entries are supposed to have something to do with life on Capitol Hill compared to Milwaukee where we lived for thirty years. Every once in a while my blog entry is noticed by DC Blogs. I'm always so pleased because it boosts my outreach.  And as always, I thank them for promoting it. In this world of social media it's hard to keep up with it all and every little bit helps. This time the Library of Congress employee art show was highlighted. I have two digital art pieces on display on the sixth floor of the Madison Building. What a great opportunity for exposure not only there but on DC Blogs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment