Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cuties Are Made For Kids?

We always had fruit in the house. Watermelon is one of my favorites. Every afternoon I have a sliced apple after lunch and every evening we have some sort of fruit to munch on while watching TV. It usually consists of at least three different varieties - melon, cherries, grapes, strawberries... Once in a while we have oranges. But not just any kind of orange. I really don't care for the big ones because it's too much and too messy. But what I really like are the tiny little ones that are easy to peal, are juicy, and very tasty. When we went to Costco last week we found some "small quantities" of some things - including the oranges. But when I got home and had the first one, I noticed the sticky tag on one. It said "cuties are for kids." When I looked at some of the other tags, they all had different pictures with the Internet address of cutieskids.com. I haven't looked at the website but only know that you don't have to be a kid to enjoy these little treats. Yes, it's a gimmick as is everything else. But it's a cute one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment