Wednesday, November 12, 2014

One Thousand Views on Etsy

It is a little business after all. I've had my Etsy shop about two years. I paint custom pooch and cat portraits, and all kinds of other things using my IPad as the canvas and a stylus as the brush. I always check my stats to see daily activity. Recently the daily views are reaching 1,000! It usually happens near the holidays and it makes me feel good to know people are browsing my LIT Digital Paintings Shop and sending me questions for more information and requesting special orders. I wish I had more time in the day! My husband was just relaying some information about Etsy in an article he was reading. I like the idea that the shop owners feel like they have a real store. It requires good customer service, and marketing, and a lot of time on social media. I don't think of it as work - just a delightful hobby and something I really enjoy. Thanks for looking! I appreciate your business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment