Thursday, November 6, 2014

Washington DC From An Arlington Vantage Point, A Rowhouse, and Clara Barton

I always have my iPhone with me. You never know when you might come across an interesting scene. But I always carry it around to help me maintain my daily blog about living on Capitol Hill. A couple years ago we took our visiting friends to Arlington Cemetery. From the Lee House, the view is simply magnificent. It was an early spring day, and the blossoms were just emerging. But the best part is that you can see all the major monuments in the city that makes it one of a kind. Memorial Drive to the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the Capitol Building can be clearly seen. Every once in awhile I will add my favorite photos and artwork to my Fine Art America website. And it is such a joy to know someone likes it as much as I do. A print of this view was purchased yesterday. Last week someone else purchased a downloadable digital artwork of Capitol Hill House and Clara Barton House. I really love taking photos and creating digital art. I feel so honored that someone else likes it too... And they are such wonderful scenes in this town we now call home!




No comments:

Post a Comment